Could being too clean and hygienic cause cancer, Alzheimers, Parkinsons, heart disease not to mention being overweight and obesity disease? We now also have modern diseases never seen before such as autism, auto-immune disease, depression, anxiety but throughout evolution we didn’t have anti-bacterial products and we didn’t have chemicals – we did have dirt!
Only about 2% of microbes are harmful to us and the best way to control these is through the flourishing of the other 98%
Let me introduce you to your mitochondria and your microbiome as these are the key to your health, longevity and vitality.
The energy powerhouses. You have in the region of 100 quadrillion (that’s 1 and 17 zeros) mitochondria in your body. They produce energy for you meaning they are vital for your health and vitality. You are born with a set amount through parental (maternal) lineage and you need to look after after them.
Mircobiome is the totality your microbes in your body. […]