The Take Shape Obstacle Course is set in picturesque countryside just outside Bletchingley, Redhill. The 10 acre course comprises of over 30 obstacles and is one of the best workouts ever!
Come and play outside!
- Circuit classes (45 mins) – first session free then £15/session or membership – contact us to book
- Tuesdays 7.30am & 5pm
- Wednesdays 9am & 2pm (2pm is energy building/Tai Chi session)
- Thursdays 7.30am
- Saturdays 8am
- Private session – 1-6 people – 45mins – £90
- Private session – 1-8 people – 2hrs – £180
- Large group sessions – 2 hrs – £210 for up to 20 people then £10pp up to 45 people
- Children’s birthday parties – more info
- Bespoke events – campfires, BBQ’s, camps, 100m zipwire, FitLight, retreats… POA
Suitable for all levels of fitness, this outdoor fitness is fun and functional:
Walk – Run – Crawl – Climb – Balance – Jump – Throw – Lift – Play
As featured in The Daily Telegraph 01.06.20
We are currently looking for an outdoor fitness instructor / personal trainer to help run these sessions